(Located in Seoul, Korea)
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing the Enterprise market?
Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As a Sr. Account Manager at Amazon Web Services Korea you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving adoption, revenue, and market penetration across your assigned accounts.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business development and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self starter who is prepared to develop and execute against accounts coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Drive revenue and market share in assigned accounts.
· Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
· Develop and execute against accounts plan.
· Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
· Accelerate customer adoption.
· Maintain a robust customer pipeline.
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
· Ensure customer satisfaction.
· 10+ years of technology related sales, business development or consulting experience.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required.
· Direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts.
· Fluent in English & Native in Korean.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Extensive customer network.
· Experience selling disruptive technology early in the adoption curve.
· Experience with selling cloud services.
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or Masters or MBA a plus.
· Proven IT sales track record.
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit Amazon Web Services**
To all Recruitment Agencies: AMAZON does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AMAZON employees or any other company location. AMAZON is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.