“GIVE CALMNESS TO YOUR HEART”
SUNMOON (ZEN GATE) MEDITATION CENTER
MEDITATION EXPERIENCE PROGRAM
IS IT A LITTLE STUFFY IN YOUR MIND?
DO YOU HAVE A FEELING OF STRESS AND/OR DEPRESSION?
LEARN MEDITATION WITH PROFESSOR JAEYOUNG LEE.
IT WILL BE A CALMING GIFT FOR YOUR HEART.
Introducing the Meditation Center
In an age of intense competition and rapid change, do you seek the path of peace and happiness in your soul?
Your answer is in meditation.
Chungcheongnam meditation specialist Zen Gate Meditation Center will lead you to a free and peaceful world free from anguish and suffering.
What is Vipassana?
The Buddha’s early Buddhist meditation method, which had maintained its reputation in Southern Buddhism, was introduced to the West in the 1970s and has been rapidly spreading through Korea since the 1980s.
In the West, religion is excluded from Vipassana or meditation, named mindfulness meditation, research and development is combined with meditation, psychology, brain science, and is used in schools, churches, and counseling circles.
- To become a psychotherapist based on mindfulness meditation, you must first experience the understanding and performance of profound Vipassana.
- Through the experience and knowledge of practicing Vipassana you can work through your own psychotherapy issues.
What is MBSR training?
MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) is a stress-relieving program based on mindfulness meditation developed in the 1970s by Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn of the United States.
MSBR is widely applied as a psychological disorder healing program for such issues as depression, anger control disorder, anxiety disorder, and insomnia as well as relieving stress.
Currently, it is used as an education and counseling program such as concentration development, creativity development, and human relations training in the West, and it leads to a happy life by increasing self-esteem, patience, and benevolence.
Prof. Lee Je-young’s Education
Graduated from Seoul Graduate School of Buddhism with a doctorate in meditation.
Graduated with a doctorate in pastoral studies from the New York Theological Seminary.
Graduated from Hanshin University Graduate School of Theology.
Graduated from Konkuk University with the Department of Public Administration.
Training and Meditation Experience –
• As a professor at Sunmoon University since 1988, lectures such as religious education, Vipassana, meditation psychotherapy, and MBSR have been held.
• Vice President of Sunmoon University, Dean of College of Humanities and Foreign Studies, Secretary of State, Museum Director, etc.
• Currently, an outpatient professor majoring in meditation at Seoul Graduate School of Buddhism.
Theory and Practical Lecture of Religious Meditation, Comparative Religion, Mindfulness.
• Completion of the MBSR Leadership Course organized by the University of Massachusetts Medical School in the United States
• Performed Vipassana at the Myanmar Petitama and Shaumin Performance Center
• Performed Dynamic Mediation at the Osho International Meditation Center in India
• Goenka Vipassana. Transcendental meditation, Oneness, and Tibetan Buddhist meditation.
♦ 주소: 충청남도 아산시 탕정면 매곡로33번길 33-1
충청남도 아산시 탕정면 매곡리 804-3
Address: 33-1 Maegok-ro 33beon-gil, Tangjeong-myeon, Asan-si, Chungcheongnam-do
804-3, Maegok-ri, Tangjeong-myeon, Asan-si, Chungcheongnam-do
30 minutes from Camp Humphreys and Osan Air Base 캠프 험프리스, 오산 공군기지에서 약 30분 거리에 있습니다.
♦ Meditation Center phone number(Korean): 82) 0507-1365-4655
♦ Contact us (English) : 82)010-2996-1782 (Please call us if you have any questions!)
예약 안내(영어): 010-2996-1782 (궁금한 사항은 전화주세요!)
♦Booking for Meditation Tell us your name / phone number / gender / age group / date you want to make a reservation / number of people. 당신의 이름 / 전화번호 / 성별 / 연령대 / 예약 날짜 / 인원 수를 담당자에게 알려주
♦ Website(Korean): Zen Moon Meditation Center
|AM 10:00 ~ 10 :50||Orientation||Introducing Zen Teacher, Basic understanding of Meditation||Meditation room|
|AM 11:00 ~ PM 12:00||Breath Observing Meditation||Breath observing meditation, Practice guidance.||Meditation room|
|PM 12:00 ~ 1:00||Lunch||Eating meditation, rest||Lunch room|
|PM 1:00 ~ 1:50||Walking Meditation||Stretching And Yoga, Walking Meditation, Understanding of Mindfulness Meditation||Meditation room|
|PM 2:00 ~ 2:50||Mindfulness Breathing Meditation||Breathing Meditation, Sound observing Meditation||Meditation room|
|PM 3:00 ~ 3:50||Mindfulness Sensation Meditation||Awareness of Sensations & Thoughts. Practice guidance||Meditation room|
|PM 4:00 ~ 4:30||Loving and kind Meditation||Loving and Kindness Meditation, Q&A, Farewell||Meditation room|
Program is scheduled every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month starting from July 10th.
Operation is possible when recruiting a minimum of 6 people and a maximum of 12 people / Operation may be restricted depending on holidays and weather conditions.
Participation fee: US$99 (JULY ONLY)
Reservation discount for bookings of 4 or more people: $85
Korean Currency Payment Available
Discount for U.S military: $89 for July ONLY.
* Pay with Paypal or Visa/Mastercard/AMEX at the bottom below.
* Korean currency available ONLY on site with cash
[Postpone Participation Date]
If you make a reservation and can’t participate in the day, we’ll postpone your participation.
Please contact the phone number above for booking.
♦ Meditation etiquette
- Do not drink or smoke in the meditation center.
- Please refrain from singing loudly.
- Do not bring snacks.-
- Infant/pet care is not available.
♦ What to wear
All you need are clothes that are comfortable. Please refrain from wearing shorts, skirts, or sleeveless shirts.
♦Directions / Parking Information
Parking is available on site and also 100m before the meditation center.
Use Waze to drive to Zen Gate Meditation Center: https://waze.com/ul/hwyd379zks
Please call us if you have any questions!
(English only) 10am – 7pm
* Individual booking required for all people
* Make sure to pay after booking to complete the process
Full Price $109
US Military Discount
- US Military Personnel and their acquaintance(s)
- Must be purchased minimum 4 at a time